VACANCY: NCS Administrator
Notts County FITC are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, charismatic and dedicated individual to support a variety of logistical and administrative tasks supporting the wider programmes team who set up and deliver the NCS Programme.
CONTRACT DETAILS: This is a full time, fixed term contract of 1 year.
- Support the delivery of NCS programme within Nottingham, Mansfield and Erewash
- Manage programme administration including petty cash, attendance records and date entry
- Salesforce (Updating Programme/Team allocations, Keep Warm attendance, RAG Rating, Creating and updating campaigns)
- Preparing pre-programme letters & document – to include participant and seasonal staff recruitment
- Photocopying documents and preparation of programme documentation, including medical forms, welcome packs, staff handbooks and collating responses to all invites
- Events administration for keep warm events and parent information evenings
- The handling of participant and parent/guardian enquires via telephone, email and social media and also communicating via mass text
- Checking staff DBS forms, references and logging of data and enrolment on the NCS training portal
- General administration duties including filing, postal and typing notes
- To prepare and present reports using Salesforce and Excel for the use of the NCS Programme
- Provide dedicated administrative support to the NCS Project manager as required
- Support at Keep Warm events, Parent Information Evenings and all other delivery events. This will include evenings and weekend work
|Experience||Experience of having worked in an administrative environment.|
Experience of IT systems (particularly Salesforce1 and Microsoft packages – Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
|Experience of utilising and interpreting data.|
|Knowledge||Knowledge of IT systems and intra/internet including creating databases and use of web-based tools.||Understanding of the NCS Programme.|
|Skills||Excellent written communication.|
Strong organisational skills.
Ability to prioritise workloads.
Excellent time management skills.
Ability to solve problems effectively.
|Qualifications||GCSE In English and Maths Grade C or above.||Educated to A Level standard or equivalent.|
|Qualities and Attitude||Friendly and approachable with excellent customer service attributes.|
Ability to work without supervision.
Ability to work within a team and build strong working relationships with team members and partners at all levels.
|Willing to learn and understand the specific issues relating to NCS.|
|Other||Presentable and professional outlook.||Full UK driving licence, with access to a car.|
Our aim – why we are here
Our aim is to provide high quality, accessible, life changing opportunities through sport and physical activity, improving people’s health, education, confidence and skills, increasing positive behaviours and bringing enjoyment to the people we work with. We use the power and strength of professional football and sport to engage with the local community.
What we do
Our greatest strength lies in our ability to make things happen and the positive actions we encourage through our professionalism and ability to engage even the hardest to reach individuals. Our key focus is in the areas of Health, Education and Social Inclusion delivering successful projects as we increase sports participation and physical activity.
Where we are going
We change lives and are constantly seeking new opportunities, new ideas, new methods and new funding. We build on existing partnerships and create new ones. We will respond swiftly to new opportunities for our local communities and use our aim as the guiding principle. This is all based on a solid foundation of a strong motivated workforce and 27 years’ experience of changing lives in our local community.
To apply, please submit an up-to-date CV and a covering letter to Chloe Gibson on firstname.lastname@example.org, explaining why you are a strong candidate for the role. Please include salary expectations within the covering letter.
Please submit your application no later than 5pm on Monday 8th January 2018.