Custom top menu

TDX Group nominate FITC as their Charity of the Year 2018!

New year – new partners! Notts County Football in the Community (FITC) are proud to announce TDX Group as the latest addition to their ever-growing number of Community Partners.

TDX Group is the UK’s leading provider of data and debt recovery solutions for businesses with over 350 staff members based in Nottingham.

In 2017 alone, the company raised over £58,000 of vital funds for over 50 different local and national charities, with the majority going to TDX Group’s Partner Charity – Nottingham’s Children Bereavement Centre and Charity of the Year 2017 – Inspire Nottingham.

TDX Group Logo

This year, TDX Group will continue working with Nottingham’s Children Bereavement Centre as their main charity partner alongside FITC as their new Charity of the Year. Throughout 2018, CBC will receive 85% of all funds raised with FITC benefitting from the remaining 15%.

TDX Group FITC Charity Of The Year 2018

FITC have previously worked with TDX Group by hosting a 5-a-side tournament at the Portland Centre, as well as participating in the Tour de TDX Group Cycling Challenge.

Corrine Taylor, Product Implementation Manager at TDX Group, said: “We’ve really enjoyed working with FITC over the past year or so, and this is a great way of showing our support for the amazing work that they do.”

“Hopefully by working together we can help them raise even more essential funds for the future.”

James Bromley, Notts County Football in the Community Partnership and Events Executive, commented: “TDX Group do incredible and often unrecognised work in the community, and we’re delighted to have this opportunity to work with them throughout 2018.”

“We’re also fully aware of the vital work that The Children’s Bereavement Centre do across Nottinghamshire for young people and their families affected by death or terminal illness. We’re proud that with this partnership, we can help make a difference to another phenomenal local charity”, he added.

TDX Group FITC Charity 2019 Cycling Challenge

If you would like to consider FITC as your next COTY, or to find out more on how to become our Community Partner, please contact James Bromley on 0115 955 7215 or email jb@nottscountyfitc.org.uk.